Pacifica Salud Hospital can provide advanced-comprehensive treatment for hip and knee by multi-disciplinary team; including orthopedic surgeons, rehabilitation team, pain management specialists and specialized nurses in hip and knee nursing care.
|Procedure||Length of Stay (Nights)||Price (US Dollar)|
|Total Knee Replacement 1 side (TKR) Include Implant||4||20000|
|Total Hip Replacement 1 side (THR)||5||20000|
Note: **The hospital holds the rights to change the price without prior notice.**
To apply for this surgery:
1. Fill the Form
2. Send the form to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions:
1. This price is including operating room, recovery room, medical supply, medicine for the specific operation, surgeon team and anesthesiologist team only.
2. This price is including intensive care room service, standard inpatient room service (specific for the operation) nursing service, package food, medical equipment, medical supply, medicine for the specific operation.
3. This price includes Home medication for the specific operation. (does not include the medicine for the underlying)
4. The Package Price applies to Fly in & Expat Patients only.
5. Valid until 31 December 2020
This Package does not cover:
1. We require the Patient to be evaluated for medical clearance before surgery by an Internal Physician. This is an additional cost.
2. This price is not including the Specialist Consultant fee.
3. The treatments cost for any patient's underlying or related conditions or complications related surgery will include an additional charge, which will be the patient’s responsibility. This price excludes Special medical supply, implants, Laboratory and other investigation.
4. In case the patient stays in the Intensive Care Unit longer than the package covers due to his/her condition, all the cost will be charged directly to the patient and cannot be deducted from the package price.
5. This price does not include Pathology, laboratory test and Pathologist charge.